Lashlift is a long lasting (6-8 weeks) lash treatment that helps to open and emphasise the eyes by creating beautifully curled and lifted lashes. Short straight lashes appear longer and darker, droopy tired eyes appear more open and awake. Lashlift is a comfortable, ‘easy to wear’ treatment that makes the most of natural lashes without the need for extensions or daily use of mascara and mechanical eyelash curlers.
Lash Lift and Tint £25
Please read the following information prior to booking an appointment in the salon.
- Consultation Information: to ensure you are not contraindicated to any treatment.
- Pretreatment Advice: should be read prior to attending an appointment.
- Aftercare Advice: to be read following your appointment for best results.
- Skin Condition around eye area (Eczema, Dermatitis, Psoriasis)
- A Recent Eye Infection
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Pregnancy/breastfeeding (if reaction antihistamines are recommended and would require a doctor’s appointment if you are pregnant to breastfeeding)
- Please attend your appointment free from eye makeup. Do not wear water-proof mascara for 24 hours ahead of your appointment.
- A patch test is required at least 48 hours prior to your first LVL appointment within our salon. You should also book a patch test prior to treatment if it has been over six months since your last LVL treatment or your medical circumstances have changed since your last appointment.
On the day of your appointment:
- Do not wear mascara.
- Do not have a spray tan.
- Avoid applying oily products on your lashes or around your eyes.
- Contact lenses must be removed prior to the treatment, for this reason we recommend glasses are worn.
- Do not get lashes wet or use mascara for the first 24 hours.
- Avoid steam, saunas and swimming for the first 48 hours.
- Avoid touching, rubbing or introducing foreign bodies or contaminants into the treatment area.
- Ensure the lashes are not disturbed or manipulated into different positions (e.g. when sleeping, cleansing the face, applying moisturiser or cosmetics).
- Do not perm lashes or use lash curlers.
- Avoid strong sunlight or UV light if tinted.