Everyone wants that holiday glow all year! Gorgeous natural looking tans in just 15 mins. I offer custom bespoke airbrush tanning sessions. These are carried out in my home studio in Broadstrairs.
I LOVE TANNING, this is my passion and no matter what age or shape you are, I will make you feel at ease and guarantee that you will love your tan. WARNING... they are addictive. I am extremely busy now with tanning, so please book me in advance. Take advantage of the discounts when adding friends to the treatment.
Tanning addicts or tanning virgins of all ages, you will love the tan. Natural looking tans using award winning brands, such as Sienna X and Xen-Tan.
- Choose an express tan for when time is short.
- Or a development of 8hrs which you can sleep in.
- Formulated for sensitive skins.
- Contains no alcohol, parabens, or preservatives.
- Disposal underwear and hair nets provided
- I am insured and fully qualified.
- Full consultations.
- Bespoke airbrushed tans.
Don't feel nervous or shy girls, you are in the best hands..
The safe way to tan !
Please read the Prep and FAQs below as this is a must to make your tan last longer and look great!
NEW... Tanning Tuesdays.... All tans just £12 (offer only available in salon)
HOME STUDIO PRICE LIST
Full Body £16
Half Body £10
* A 24hr notice must be given for cancellations. NO REFUNDS are given but a credit note will be issued in the event of a cancellation.
* Please do not have a spray tan if you are in your first trimester of pregnancy, having breathing difficulties, or are allergic to self-tan.
PREPARING FOR AND CARING FOR THE BEST TAN EVER !
The day before your tan.
Remove any unwanted hair. Shave or wax 24hrs before the day of your tan to allow pores plenty of time to close. Tan in your pores will leave you with a ‘dotty’ finish.
Paint your nails and toenails, particularly if you have acrylic extensions!. This prevents your nails and cuticles from being stained.
Buff away dead skin cells with a body scrub. Pay particular attention to dry areas such as elbows, knees and feet.
The day of your tan.
On the day of your tan, don’t apply deodorant, perfume or body lotion as these act as a barrier and stop self tan from developing properly.
Bring dark underwear if you do not wish to use disposal.
Have some loose dark clothing on hand to put on afterwards whilst your tan develops.
When rinsing off.
I recommend you rinsing the tan off in the shower with just water. Do not use any oil products or abrasive sponges or flannels and this will make tan last longer.
Pat dry, don't rub.
Apply oil free moisturiser to face and body each day to keep skin hydrated.
On day 4 give skin a gentle exfoliation to help a gradual fade off.
What is a spray tan?
Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) is a colourless sugar and the active ingredient in the guide coloured solution that will be sprayed onto your skin. Applied using a specialist low pressure spraying machine. The DHA in the solution interacts with the proteins and amino acids in the outer layer of your skin to produce a natural olive colour. The colour you see at the time of your treatment is purely a guide colour for me to see that your skin is evenly covered. Your actual tan will have developed and will be revealed after you shower.
Is it Safe?
Yes, very safe. A Sienna X tan can give the same results as spending 10-14 days in the sun, but without the harmful effects of UV exposure. DHA has been approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) for use in the personal are industry for over 30 years and no adverse affects have been reported other than minor skin irritations. Allergic reactions are extremely rare. However, if you have experienced allergic reactions to self-tanning or other beauty products please arrange a skin patch test first with me.
I'm pregnant can I still use Sienna X products?
Absolutely, pregnant ladies can use tanning products, but we always recommend avoiding the use of fake tan during the first trimester of pregnancy. This is only because the first trimester is such a crucial time for the development of the child that we wouldn’t want to introduce any new products at all to the skin.
What will happen before, during and after my treatment?
- On your first tanning treatment, I will ask you a number of questions and a consultation card will be completed.
- You will then undress to your chosen dark underwear and remove jewellery.
- Barrier cream will be applied to your hands, elbows, knees, feet and other dry areas to reduce tan absorption.
- Simply follow my instructions, spraying will take around 10 minutes.
- The guide colour you will see will be showered off after your development time of up to 8 hours to reveal your natural looking tan.
Your tan will last between 5 and 7 days depending on your daily skincare regime and lifestyle. A sunless tan, just like a natural tan from the sun, fades as your skin sheds its dead cells. The more you look after your tan, the longer it will last and the better the fade-off will be.
Our gorgeous, award-winning Gradual Glowing Self Tan is a DHA rich moisturiser, which will help maximise the longevity of your tan by adding moisture and adding extra colour. For more information on prolonging your tan,
I need to re arrange my appointment
- are in your first trimester of pregnancy
- have had an allergic reaction to tanning or any other skin care products
- are asthmatic or if you have breathing difficulties