Waxing & Tinting
BEFORE YOUR TREATMENT
- If you have any allergies are skin sensitivity, a patch test is recommended 24-48hrs before treatment.
- Although Sienna X waxes can grab very short hairs, for comfort, it is recommended that you have at least 3 weeks of hair growth before a treatment (5-10mm).
- Avoid using tanning products, UV or electrical treatments, saunas or steam rooms for 24 hours prior to treatment.
- Gently exfoliate the area a day before your treatment.
- Avoid using lotions or cosmetics on the treatment area on the day of your treatment.
- Avoid hot baths or showers.
- Do not expose the areas to UV light, sunbeds, sunbathing, heat or electrical treatments.
- Avoid swimming, spa baths or saunas.
- Do not apply lotions or cosmetics to the treated area, other than those recommended by your therapist.
- Avoid touching the area with fingers.
- Beginning a few days after treatment, moisturise daily
- Avoid wearing tight fitting clothing on the treatment area.
Brow Shape & Tint £12Lip £5
Brow Tint £7
Lash Tint £10
Brow & Lash Tint £13
Brow Shape & Tint £12
*A patch test must be carried out 24hrs before treatment.